2018 National Gift Basket Rally-Conference-Trade Show in Canton,Ohio JUNE 14-16, 2018
The largest Gathering of Gift Basket Professionals both Designers & Vendors in the USA! THE MOST AFFORDABLE AS WELL!
Attending this year’s 2018 Rally with theme: “Summer Camp for Business” it is an experience of a lifetime! Class Topic’s 2018 “Theme: “Summer Camp for Business” with 10 experienced Gift Basket & Business Speakers! This 2018 Event is for Retailers, Gift Basket Designers, & Wholesale Buyers! Classes, Event, Vendors are all in the same Ballroom! AFFORDABLE!!
Work, Learn, Eat, Sample, Make New Friends, Try out new techniques & technology, & Shop together with Peers from around the world! Founders Tom & Pam Newell will be your hosts!
Why Summer Camp you say? Well, The Gift Basket Industry has never had a SUMMER CAMP with learning, networking, fun, and shopping events. This will be a 1st combined with National Rally in OHIO! If you have ever gone to “SUMMER CAMP” then you know fun is everywhere and the experience will be unforgettable! Meet new friends, work as teams, and attend great classes! This 3 day event is just what your business needs to prepare for the 2018 Holiday Season! SUMMER BUSINESS CAMP!
Sponsors: GOLD Event = Derek from Northwoods Cheese GOLD FOOD-FUN = Tony from Roof Basket Works COFFEE BAR all 3 days = Tom & Pam from Gift Basket School
No need to pick classes & events they are all included in your VIP Ticket! Why Pay More?
Check out a few of our topics that will be covered at the 3 Day Event! All for only $199.00@
- “PICK ME” Introduction that make them want further conversation. by BEN
- Tell them a story, your story. Let's talk about a way you can introduce yourself to a person or a group of people and leave them wanting more. Ben will get you ready with his Pick Me attitude!
- "Invisible showroom" by Ben
- The whole planet is my showroom! No Showroom? No problem. Let's talk about how we can arrange a showing for our products in many different places. We don't need a permanent location when we have a floating showroom! Ben has some great ideas to help you grow this year!
- “How do I get the Business” by Sue
- By far the most frequent question asked by all business owners. Sue breaks down specifically what works for local gift basket businesses. Take a deep breathe, it really doesn’t have to be that hard.
- “Honest Scoop on Social Media” by Sue
- You already know you need to do it. But you may be asking, “What platform? How often? What do I say?” Sue is going to break down the latest word on the good, the bad and the ugly about social media. I think you may be in for a surprise or two!
- “So, it’s June, “NOW WHAT” by Pam
- This plan is for Success and yes possibly a merit badge! Have you ever asked yourself now what, well everyday should count in your business and this class may change the way you look at your own plan!
- “Designing your homebased workspace” by Pam
- Is your homebased office your dinner table? How about your prep station and inventory room? Let's look at the flow and homebased workspace like never- before! We have been in your shoes and have some ideas for you. Tom & Pam have owned home-base, warehouse, retail, & internet for with over 30 years success in the gift basket business.
- Photo Shooting with today’s Technology “How, why, where to add & equipment needs?” By NICK
- Nick will help you with your photo challenges of today with his expert of technology! Be ready to learn & practice with Nick.
- "My Storefront" by Barbara
- Have you collected all those campfire beads or merit badges and your closets, basement, garage and dining room can hold no more? Are you ready to move your arts and crafts projects to a place where they can be displayed? Barbara will give you tips and insights on running your own camp commissary.
- “Making my inventory affordable & inventory that works for me!” By: Pam
- Do you know what to order, when, how much, where to purchase, and how to store it? Well this is not a hide and seek or imaginary game we are going to get it right this year! Bring your list of inventory & get ready to work! Learn to estimate, order, and grow with PROFIT!
- "Designing year-round while working full-time" by Kim
- So, you have a full-time job and a gift business side hustle? Kim will present ways to keep up with the demand, stay motivated and inspired, create fabulous designs, and maintain "multiple job" and life balance.
- "Easy Affordable Gifts for everyday SALES" by Kim
- Some of the best and most appreciated gifts are those that are given "just because". Learn how to expand your line of inexpensive "everyday" gifts as Kim takes you through the planning, design, and customers will be thanking YOU!!
- "Corporate Selling for year-round" by LeAnn
- Learn how to amp up your yearly sales through corporate marketing and monthly marketing campaigns. Strategic planning and setting sales goals! Leann is a seasoned gift basket business owner and will help you with corporate as only she can! Years of success!
- Surprise "Sales" class - Derek & Angela
- The surprise is DEREK won't tell us what all this class is about. How-ever we know it will be amazing and a must to attend!
- "Putting on a Business Expo" what do I need? Leann
- Learn how to design a simple yet effective and inexpensive marketing booth to display your designs. Key tips and tricks for a successful event!
- "FOLLOW UP to Stay in Business": with Pam
- Follow up is the biggest part of your business or it should be! How are you doing with leads, past clients, receivers of your designs, and vendors? No matter if you are a designer, coach, vendor, sales pro you need to follow-up and Pam will help you with this.
Other Events included in your VIP Ticket
- Campfire Ghost stories with Group Leaders "Super Session of Excite Talks of Influential Thinkers" This will be a great evening with all of our Summer Group Leaders there to guide you in the dark!!!!!!!!! Thursday evening 6/14/18
- Hands on time – Practice clinic challenge (Team Style) SPECIAL PRIZES!
- Vendor Meet and Greet - Reception (Food will be served camp style Partners are FREE however need to pre-register for Name Tags) Sponsor TONY!
- Head Shots with Ben & Nick!
- Trade Show & Cash -Carry Showcase
- Networking Lunch on Friday 6/15/18 Summer Camp Style with Tony & Ben
- Vendor Showcase time - NEW holiday preview of what is new, demo time, and see it 1st.! Our Vendors are the BEST OF THE BEST wholesalers for our industry. Get a jump on holiday products! Get to know your Vendors and get the News about the holiday lines!
- Notebooks, Surprises, and Name tags will be at the reception area at check in 6/14/18 with Ben
- Lots of Networking and one on one time with all experienced staff & coach team! Bring questions
Double Rooms will be limited. Comfort Inn Canton Hotel 330-492-1331 (promo #Gift Basket School) will be only $89@ with Breakfast included! Please register before 5/1/18 for discount.
June 14-16, 2018 in Canton, OHIO will be the 2018 GBP Rally & Ultimate Gift Show Dates. Save the dates!
2018 National GBP Conference - Rally –Event and Ultimate Gift Show
Theme “Summer Camp for Designers, Business Owners & Vendors” Canton, OHIO – June 14-15-16, 2018
Tickets will go fast and seating will be limited. Comfort Inn Canton Hotel 330-492-1331 (promo #Gift Basket School) will be only $89@ with Breakfast included!
You can purchase your ticket on-line today! VIP ticket only $199.99! 3 day ticket!
Winners of the Team Challenge
Our Event was a success with hundreds of Attendees, Speakers, Vendors, and Staff making it a wonderful EVENT.. THANK YOU EVERYONE for 2017!
You will learn quick top secrets on Corporate selling, balloon arrangements, candy gifts, gift basket techniques (beginning & advanced) Competition,
attend the gift & gourmet tradeshow, learn to design with gourmet & gifts, team & network to win, have fun & prepare for holiday success,
learn business new technology & techniques all for one affordable price! Full 3 day Event!
(NO REFUNDS IF ATTENDEE or VENDOR CANCEL's AFTER May 1, 2018 for any reason - food and notebooks are paid for!) Thanks Pam