This is Pam's 2017 Goal!
Some of the Benefits To our NEW 2017 Phone Coaching Sessions:
- We can work with clients nationally or internationally, and this can really work for both of us this year!
- We can be more flexible in the times for coaching- late evenings and early mornings, for example, this suits many of our busiest clients who can't carve out sufficient time for a session during the working day. We can also arrange for weekend time slots.
- There is no travelling time for either of us - and we can spend more time on coaching you. We make this personal not cookie cutter.
- Telephone coaching sessions can be very intense and concentrated and you can achieve a great deal in a short session. This opens up the opportunity for our clients to have shorter, highly focused sessions. One Hour sessions are much less likely if you are meeting in person (we usually have a 3 hour minimum). The investment of time and money in a phone coaching session is a great way to start with us!
- Telephone coaching allows us to work with more clients, and with clients we would not be able to work with in-person. It is also less expensive - particularly in terms of the cost of your time - and we can pass these savings on to you. This means that coaching can be more affordable and accessible.
- We will also design our telephone coaching sessions just for you with the subjects you need our help with. With our 32 years of experience we can cover a lot of subjects!
- We have developed a mentoring program to be available by phone or email when you need us for 1 full year
- We can come to your location for a fee and teach your entire staff this year for a special rate. Call us for details.
We are happy to quote you phone coaching, personal on site consultations, retail - bakery-coffee house-gift basket business advise, or personally train your staff to start a gift basket business. We look forward in helping you make 2017 the success story to tell everyone about! Call us: 330-478-0555 and lets get started! Pam & Tom Newell GBP "Gift Basket School"
Just recieved this email from an attendee of one of our workshops: Check out our testimonial page
Dear Tom, Pam and the family:
I want to thank you so very much for the training in selling to corporate. That one short weekend training gave me enough knowledge that I actually got 5 local corporate accounts for the Christmas holiday. I am still amazed and my corporate clients are still sending their praises for the gift baskets they received.
I only took one how to sell to corporate session and I am looking forward to more training and education in the new year to grow my gift basket business.
Again, thank you...
Dear Tom & Pam: You have helped us more than we can ever say! We attended the 2016 Rally in OHIO and then signing up for your Mentoring program for 1 year and have now taken our part time business to a full time retail store front. Thank you both so much and we will see you both in OHio July 13-15, 2017 at this years Rally event. Sue